Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hong Kong orchid tree~Today's Flowers 012911


While this isn't a flower, it is a blossom on a Hong Kong orchid tree which stands at my school. I pass by this tree every day and I usually don't notice it. That is, until its blossoms open up! Then, I stop to look at them, observe them, and admire them! With our recent warm weather, this tree is now blooming and I'm anxious to watch the blooms unfold. Today's Flowers for January 29, 2011. Oh, and these trees do well in our desert, so I'm going to look for one to add to my front yard!

3 comments:

Digital Flower Pictures said...

One of my favorite tropical trees. You can't beat the color.

Judy said...

Beautiful flowers! What does the tree look like, in its entirety?

melika said...

I am also wondering what does the tree look like? Beautiful color. Those flowers look huge.