Saturday, February 19, 2011

Iceland poppies~Macro Flowers Saturday 021911




No, these aren't my Iceland poppies! :-( They belong to my neighbor, who is a landscaper. )Sometimes, however, I sneak over into her yard and take pics of HER flowers! (tee hee!). We're good friends and neighbors, so she doesn't mind! I thought I'd also sneak a photo of her front yard, so you can view it. Isn't it beautiful? Macro Flowers Saturday for February 18, 2011. To view other participants, please visit: http://macroflower-saturday.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

Maia said...

Oh, these poppies are gorgeous and the front yard too.
Beautiful shots!

Judy said...

I love the sunlight on the stamens, casting shadows! More than half the flowers I photograph belong to someone else, so I know what you mean! I imagine that you keep her supplied with photos, since she provides so many models for you!

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

The detail and shadows on that top one is wonderful. Lucky you to have a neighbor who gardens!