Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunflowers~Today's Flowers~041314



My sunflowers are growing and growing and growing, as you can see.  That's a 6 foot fence between 2/3 of our yard and they are enjoying growing up next to it.  In the last week, the biggest one has grown and opened.  My sweet peas are doing quite well, too.  I'll need to put more organic matter here for next year, but this year I'm happy with the results.  Today's Flowers for Sunday, April 13, 2014.  To visit Today's Flowers, please go to:   http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

A Colorful World said...

Glorious! The photos of them are just wonderful too.

kissed by an angel said...

Beautiful! I like the game between shadows and light and I'm looking forward to see these wonderful flowers soon...I still must wait a little bit...we enjoy Spring time at the moment :)