Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sunflowers growing to the sky~~Skywatch Friday for May 15, 2009







No, these aren't my sunflowers. Mine are dead and gone. These are down at our local community college. I stopped by one morning about 6:30 a.m. just to take some photos and I heard the bullfrog croaking there, so I ambled over past the garden, only to hear the klink, klink of the lock coming off the gate. A very nice gentleman offered to let me wander around and take pics and I saw their GORGEOUS sunflowers! Aren't they magnificent? And, nothing but blue sky overhead! And, it's only MAY!!! Skywatch Friday for May 15, 2009.

5 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I'm jealous you have sunflowers already. Beautiful shots.

Sally in WA said...

So very pretty! Great captures.

Carol said...

Great photos...beautiful sunflowers against the blue sky...I just planted mine last week!

Mar-Bear said...

These are great photo`s, thanks for sharing.

Arija said...

Beautiful, I love the way it peeps between the leaves in the last shot.